Mata Chowki on Saturday March 28
Time & Location
About The Event
Arrive before 5:30pm
Puja starts sharp at 6:00pm.
6:45pm - Midnight Bhents/Bhajans followed by Chunni, Ardas & Aarti.
- $151 per family includes food, dry fruits and all paper products (One sabji, one dal, roti/poori &rice). You may pay online by Credit card, or by cash/check in temple office, on or before the event date.
- If you wish to bring in extra food, it can be ordered from anywhere as long as there is no garlic and onion in it or it can be made at home.
- Dakshina to the priests & Ardaas per Shradhha
Puja stuff details:
All sponsoring families to bring collectively(If there is more than one sponsoring family):
- Halwa & Black Chanas for prasad - sponsors can coordinate the amount and who makes what
- About 100 pieces of fruit of 5 different kinds divided into the number of families(No grapes, berries, etc. Only whole fruits)
- One store bought sealed pack of desi ghee for Jyot (Not homemade)
- Materials for Panchamrit: One Gallon milk, Half Gallon Plain Yogurt, Tulsi Leaves, Ganga Jal, & Honey
- 200 Water bottles for Prasad time (Small ones from Costco/Sams are fine)
Families to bring individually:
- 2-3 bunch of flowers
- Mata Chunni (Also available at temple in different sizes starting at $20)
- 20 single dollar bills and 10-20 goodie bags for Kanya Pujan - (Per family). If possible, gender neutral goodie bags
- Temple will provide Coconut, red cloth, Supari etc. for Puja.
You can now pay online for $151 Sponsorship. Please check "Tickets" section below, add follow the instructions to pay.
- Mata Chowki Sponsorship$151$1510$0
- Sponsorship - Pay Later$0$00$0
- Mata Chowki Participant$0$00$0